- A Naturopathic Doctor.
- I am a doctor who finds alternatives to drugs or surgery.
- I believe the body can heal itself if given the proper support.
- Support must be individualized with you as my partner in decisions.
- It may include lifestyle changes, nutrition, body mechanics, and botanicals.
- If it will affect treatment, I order both standard and specialized lab work.
- Occasionally, I also prescribe pharmaceuticals, but they are rarely necessary.
- I am also a researcher looking for the answers to what causes illness and helps rebuild health.
Here is an eight-minute video describing what Naturopathic Medicine means to me and how I got excited about the profession.